- Wednesday, June 2, 7:30 pm: How to Build a College List, Pandemic Edition: https://www.eventbrite.com/e/156345994077
- Wednesday, June 9, 7:30 pm: Turning 18; Rights & Responsibilities that Come with Coming of Age (and Going to College or Work): https://www.eventbrite.com/e/157129232765
- Thursday, June 10, 7:30 pm: Student College Essay-writing: https://www.eventbrite.com/e/156353881669
- If you pre-registered: should have received an invitation to schedule a vaccine appointment. If not, check spam/junk folder! Or schedule your appointment now!
- If you are age 16-17, search for appointment dates where Pfizer or Johnson & Johnson is offered.
- If you need help scheduling your appointment call 703-228-7999. Or call 1-877-VAX-IN-VA (877-829-4682)
- Children 17 years and younger must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian to receive a free COVID-19 vaccine.
School Support Line – no-cost, confidential service for students and families! Contact mental health professionals who know how to listen, ask the right questions, and offer advice. And it’s available 24/7/365 for you and for members of your family; you do NOT have to be a member of Cigna to use the support line! More Information:
Arabic|Mongolian| English_Jan2021| Amharic | Espanol_Spanish
Need help? CALL 833.632.4462! / 833-MeCigna
We’re here for you
Project PEACE Celebrated LGBTQIA+ Love and Relationships May 3-7.
- A presentation facilitated by the youth at AMPLIFY on Gender Spectrums and Sexuality. learn more.
- Amplify and share PEACE messages on social media. Facebook, Instagram and Twitter @ArlProjectPEACE
See APCYF Family Support, Support Groups, APS Educational Programs for more help
Job Seekers Register Here!
2021 Scholarships: Immigrants Rising List of Scholarships
Check out “Dear HRT… https://fb.watch/2oTcSXQUPO/, a podcast on healthy relationships.
A message from TNB about racial justice
We are disheartened over the senseless murder of George Floyd and acknowledge the privilege we have to enact change in our community…
Teen Network Board (TNB) Applications Open!
Join us for the 2020-21 school year! Learn more about TNB
College Board AP Central Coronavirus-update!
Consent Summit has ended! Thanks for joining us!
The inaugural Northern Virginia VIRTUAL Youth Consent Summit 2020 convened youth and allies from across Arlington, Alexandria and the country to share resources, advance learning, and promote skills in affirmative consent and sexual violence-related topics. The Summit youth planning committee helped attendees gain knowledge needed to build healthy and safe relationships and sexual experiences. firstname.lastname@example.org
Consent summit hosted by ArlingtonTNB, Arlington’s Project PEACE and SafeBAE. This summit is the second summit hosted by SafeBAE after successful summit in Maine in May 2019. Thanks to our sponsors and planning partners: Arlington County Department of Human Services Child and Family Services, Parks and Recreation, Project PEACE, Arlington Public Schools, Arlington Teen Network Board, Arlington Gay and Lesbian Association (AGLA), Alexandria Youth Development Team, Alexandria Domestic Violence Program and Sexual Assault Center, American Association of University Women- Arlington (AAUW), Doorways, NOVA Salud, and Safe Space NOVA.
Follow us and the TNB on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram for the latest updates.