Healthy Relationship Task Force is working APS high schools to spread the word and enforce the messages of #metoo and #timesup. Respecting yourself and others is not a new idea, but its time has come!
Volunteer to help young ghosts and goblins have fun while getting fit. The Zombie Fun Run is Saturday, October 21, 10 am – 2 pm at Bon Air Park tennis courts. Volunteers will assist with:
- Zombie Zone-This is an optional area for Fun Run participants in which they will have the chance to be spooked, scared, and chased by Zombies.
- Challenge Zone-This area will have zombie themed obstacle course style challenges that will be run by volunteers throughout the fun run.
- Survival Party Zone-This area will include moon bounces, large games, arts and crafts & more. Volunteers will be assigned to support or run a station in the party area.
- Cheering Zone- This area will be located at the end of the race course. Volunteers in this zone will cheer on runners and race participants as they complete the Zombie Fun Run, OR
- General Support-This area will include support roles along the race route which can include providing zombie breaks, hydration station, and being race guides. Volunteers in this position may be asked to help support other areas as needs arise.
Follow us on Twitter, find us on Facebook or Instagram or Snapchat
Read about us in the Arlington Citizen
All are welcome at our meetings 1st and 3rd Tues of the month during the school year, usually at Central Library
Meet teens from all over Arlington. Share opinions, ideas & issues. Give advice to County officials & community leaders.
The Arlington TNB is a County & School Board-appointed teen advocacy group comprised of Arlington high school students. Students from different backgrounds and parts of Arlington provide a county-wide voice for Arlington teens. We talk, make recommendations, and act to improve the lives of Arlington youth. If you live or go to high school in Arlington, you are eligible.
To be on TNB and make a difference, you must:
- Be enthusiastic!!
- Live in Arlington or
Be in high school in Arlington
- Attend 2-hour meetings 2x month – dinner provided – and participate in events
2017-18 School year Applications are now closed
Questions? Call Siobhan Grayson at 703-228-1506 or firstname.lastname@example.org
The Teen Network Board is a project of the Arlington Partnership for Children, Youth and Families (APCYF) – an advisory group jointly appointed by the Arlington County Board and the Arlington County School Board, charged with improving the health, well-being and safety of children, youth and families in Arlington.
Alumni Returning members click here Info....