Volunteer to help young ghosts and goblins have fun while getting fit. The Zombie Fun Run is Saturday, October 21, 10 am – 2 pm at Bon Air Park tennis courts. Volunteers will assist with:
- Zombie Zone-This is an optional area for Fun Run participants in which they will have the chance to be spooked, scared, and chased by Zombies.
- Challenge Zone-This area will have zombie themed obstacle course style challenges that will be run by volunteers throughout the fun run.
- Survival Party Zone-This area will include moon bounces, large games, arts and crafts & more. Volunteers will be assigned to support or run a station in the party area.
- Cheering Zone- This area will be located at the end of the race course. Volunteers in this zone will cheer on runners and race participants as they complete the Zombie Fun Run, OR
- General Support-This area will include support roles along the race route which can include providing zombie breaks, hydration station, and being race guides. Volunteers in this position may be asked to help support other areas as needs arise.